The Pet Connection offers MORE with every adoption making your experience more economical and enjoyable.
- Pre-adoption veterinarian examination
- Neutered pet
- Cats tested for FeLV/FIV
- Dogs tested for heartworm/ehrlichia/lyme
- Cats vaccinated for FVRCP & rabies
- Dogs vaccinated for DA2PPC & rabies
- All pets are microchipped prior to going home
- All pets treated for fleas and worms
- Dentals or other medical completed
- Temperament screening
While the pet is in our program, we start getting to know them better. The cats are taught to use a scratching post. Dogs are taught to sit, come, stay, and go. We housebreak the animals while they are in our program and start training them to walk on a leash. There is no charges for adoptions, but donations are encouraged to help us with program expenses.
- Post-adoption veterinarian examination
- Reduced cost veterinarian care for 60 days
- Free training and behavioral consultations for life of the pet
- Support services for the pet if it becomes lost or stolen
- Professional staff
Are you ready to find your new best friend? Take a look at our adoptable pets on Petfinder!
Have you already found the perfect pal to adopt from The Pet Connection? You can: