You can help make a difference in animal’s lives!
- Assist with fundraising, adoption events and promotions.
- Foster a homeless dog or cat to help them become more adoptable.
- Lend a hand with basic animal care such as dog walking, cat litter, feeding and watering.
- Post adoptable pets on Facebook and other social network sites.
- Transport animals from shelters to rescue groups or local foster homes.
- Work with behavioral consultants to rehabilitate dogs and cats with fear, anxiety and other issues.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Meet like-minded people & make new friends
- Make a difference in animals’ lives.
- Discover a new motivation in life & a sense of achievement.
- Learn a new skill & gain new experiences.
- Send a message to everyone you know that “Animals are important!”
The Pet Connection has year-round events that allow volunteers to have fun and meet new people while helping animals find better lives and great homes.
“I volunteer because it makes me happy and to show my son that life’s greatest passions don’t always have a paycheck.” — Sharyl
“The Pet Connection supports their foster homes in an amazing way. They also teach valuable dog behavior and training techniques that have made having my own pets so much easier.” — Deborah
“I love working with the animals and teaching people how to better the lives of animals in our community.” — Susanna
“These homeless guys can’t help themselves. I believe that every one of them deserves a better life with a family or person who loves them for who they are. I just want to help them know that they are worthy of a happy life, no matter what.” — Cindy
To volunteer, please contact us. A coordinator will contact you to schedule your initial walk through and meeting prior to your first date of service.